Wednesday, September 16, 2009

drum sessionist

2 days back i got offer to join a band for battle of the bands competition. The competition is held by Indonesian student bodies, which is really cool. Actually, my friend's friend, is junior of mine, he recommend his friend to recruit me to be part of his band. i see this as opportunity to polish my skills in playing drum.

i think, the competition is about 2 weeks from now. o_o i dunno if i can make it, because the song they choose is a bit skillful compared to my level. But opportunity is what we never let loose. i muse succeed.

and so with my studio project ! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can phrase that I agree with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is quiet a without question as you did in the fall efflux of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=folderfile lock ?
I noticed the utter you suffer with not used. Or you profit by the dreary methods of inspiriting of the resource. I have a week and do necheg