Sunday, October 17, 2010

forever mistakes







Cycles of mistakes keeps on rotating, failed to learn from mistakes makes you turn on the same thing over and over again. Choices is always there widely scattered and seductive, it's not about picking which the best, not about selecting the pure perfection, but the essential of chemistry between two entities.

Love always being unfair and it drag along all the uneasiness to the surrounding environment. People may judge me for the choices i made without ever trying to know whats going on. Believes more from others than my own words,  acting like you cared so much but actually you never there in the first place and i'm not the one to begin with.

I learnt the previous mistakes you pointed out before and evolved and adapted to every surrounding without stricting myself in any situation, i try to be more flexible than i ever do. Sometimes i come to think about it, i may overdo it and makes it beaten my own record of level for being flexible more than i could imagined. i took all the noble words of yours for granted for the sake of goodness, i never stricting myself from taking others advices, either its useful or not thats another issue :D do correct me freely as much as you want.

i learnt not to regret for what happen from previous cases. When troubles around theres always a way out of it and that makes you wiser than yesterday. Giving out a wrong advices is not helping much, instead it turns out to be funny jokes.  

Pure happiness of mine is to see everyone surround me happy, that is the pure satisfaction. But to full fill their desire is not my job.

i never set any boundary to prevent others from crossing, its not my level to fixing other happiness. i just spread the positiveness of life, sharing the love with the world, and appreciate people as much as they appreciate loves.


You have changed, but the arrogant of yours wasn't change even a bit.


i might be wrong, but thats just me.





No comments: