Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Kodaline - All I Want


 C F C All I want is nothing more G/B Am To hear you knocking at my door F C Cause' if I could see your face once more F C I could die a happy man I'm sure C F C When you said your last goodbye G/B Am I died a little bit inside F C And I lay in tears in bed all night F C G Alone without you by my side
[Chorus] Am But if you loved me F Why'd' ya leave me C Take my body G Take my body Am All I want is F And all I need is C To find somebody G I'll find somebody [Interlude] C F C Like youuu, ohhhh, oh C G Am ohhhhh, ohhhhh, oh F C youuuuuu F C Like youuuuuu [Verse 2] C F C So you brought out the best of me, G/B Am A part of me I've never seen. F C You took my soul and wiped it clean. F C G Our love was made for movie screens. [Chorus] Am But if you loved me F Why'd' ya leave me C Take my body G Take my body Am All I want is F And all I need is C To find somebody G I'll find somebody [Instrumental] Dm G Dm G G [Bridge] Am Oooohhh Woooo ooohhh ooohhh F Oooohhh Woooo ooohhh ooohhh C/G Oooohhh Woooo ooohhh ooohhh ooohhh ooohhh Am Oooohhh Woooo ooohhh ooohhh F Oooohhh Woooo ooohhh ooohhh C Oooohhh Woooo ooohhh ooohhh ooohhh ooohhh G Oooohhh [Instrumental] Am F C G Am F C G [Chorus] Am But if you loved me F Why'd' ya leave me C Take my body G Take my body Am All I want is F And all I need is C To find somebody G I'll find somebody C F C Like youuuuuuuohhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhh

No comments: