Thursday, September 03, 2009

dazzling





i paralyze.

i fond to have conversation with older person either male or female. But of course i prefer to talk to female more than male =) that's a nature.



i paralyze.

Lately, i often to feel stress and pressure due of my studio project. All my heavy things played in my head release in thin air as soon as i arrived at a place. The place which people come and have their meals, :) a restaurant named *** ***yam.



i paralyze.

My eyes captivated to a lady who work at the restaurant. i think she is older than my age, soft spoken, voluptuous body, and gifted with most marvelous smile i`ve ever seen. We started to have eye contact since last week, actually, i`ve started to have meals over her place for several times before, but i don't think she notice my presence until now.



i paralyze.

Started from last week, she caught me looking to her, and since then, we have some conversation through eyes contact. It feels like, we exchanging information through eyes. We didn't said any words to each other, but we keep looking back to each other, i can't ignore the fact is, there's something make me interested to know her.



i paralyze.

Today, i started to say hi and tried to have few conversation, so far, things that i know about her is :- she's married, have a child, and place she live is near with the restaurant. YES. She's married. But, i still can't ignore that, the weird chemistry that happening between us.

God is Almighty,
He created a masterpiece called, Woman.


No comments: